• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Houston area dealers??

LDB

Any comments on dealers in the Houston area, both authorized dealers for buying bikes and also authorized dealers as well as independent shops for maintenance work? Thanks for any and all comments.

Houston dealers

There are two that I have experience with. Wild West Honda BMW is in Katy west of Houston. Gulf coast bmw is in south Houston near hobby airport. I have had good experiences with both. Another dealer is Mancuso's I think, I have never been there, they also sell Ducati.

If you have an airhead! I highly recommend MPH cycles, a guzzi dealer who work on all things European.
They rebuilt my 90/6 and did a fantastic job.

There are two that I have experience with. Wild West Honda BMW is in Katy west of Houston. Gulf coast bmw is in south Houston near hobby airport. I have had good experiences with both. Another dealer is Mancuso's I think, I have never been there, they also sell Ducati.

If you have an airhead! I highly recommend MPH cycles, a guzzi dealer who work on all things European.
They rebuilt my 90/6 and did a fantastic job.

I have used Wild West and gulf coast, good places. I live in the Katy area so I use mostly Wild West.....they have a blast when I drop of my 74 R60 for the yearly sticker inspection!

I've got a 1977 R100/7 I need to get worked over top to bottom so it can go back on the road. I'll probably check with MPH first.

Back