• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Lookin' pretty........

Mike_In_Lima

Weather for Lima;
Thursday, Jul 7
Nice with sunny spells High: 82?? F Low: 60?? F
Friday, Jul 8
Pleasant with clouds and sun High: 86?? F Low: 60?? F
Saturday, Jul 9
Mostly sunny and warm High: 83?? F Low: 62?? F
Sunday, Jul 10
Mostly sunny and hot High: 91?? F Low: 65?? F
Monday, Jul 11
Partly sunny High: 87?? F Low: 65?? F
Tuesday, Jul 12
A shower in spots in the p.m. High: 86?? F Low: 64?? F
Wednesday, Jul 13
A shower in spots in the a.m. High: 85?? F Low: 67?? F
Thursday, Jul 14
Times of clouds and sun High: 87?? F Low: 67?? F
Friday, Jul 15
Humid with sunny intervals High: 87?? F Low: 65?? F
Saturday, Jul 16
A good deal of sun High: 81?? F Low: 58?? F
Sunday, Jul 17
Mostly sunny High: 79?? F Low: 62?? F
Monday, Jul 18
Clouds and sun High: 82?? F Low: 61?? F
Tuesday, Jul 19
Partly sunny High: 82?? F Low: 63?? F
Wednesday, Jul 20
Partly sunny High: 84?? F Low: 64?? F
Thursday, Jul 21
Partly sunny High: 85?? F Low: 65?? F

The Veg said:
So what kind of humidity can we expect?
It depends on how the hurricanes track. ;)

Typically, it can be pretty high in Ohio this time of year. I mean, oppressive. But this year it's been all over the yard; nasty for a few days, then reasonable. It's a crapshoot. :dunno

Mosquitoes?

How is it for mosquitoes, especially in the evenings? Do I have to worry about getting eaten alive, or wearing long pants vs shorts/sandals?

Just bring mosquito repellent. The Aerostich stuff works well for me. Remember there is a "pond" on the property so there will be mosquitos. At Loraz's I got away with one bite.

This has absolutely been one of the most skeeter-free years I have ever seen, but that can change..........
Anyway, forget relative humidity, it's the dewpoint that matters..................

Mike_In_Lima said:
This has absolutely been one of the most skeeter-free years I have ever seen, but that can change..........
Anyway, forget relative humidity, it's the dewpoint that matters..................

Okay . . . time for a weather lesson :clap

Dewpoint = The temperature at which the relative humidity becomes 100% :nod

Back