• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ride With the Wind!

hurricane

Sorry guys, it wasn't my idea, but our hurricanes are already pumping. :eek

We are so far down in Florida that they are swinging past us (so far), but while checking the weather maps I just realized that it could be a bear of a ride coming from the southeast towards Ohio. Maybe we'll get a let up by the time of the rally.

Can't make it this year. Wish I could be there, but if I did I'd have to pack my high wind tent and training wheels.

For you travelers, "Ride with the Wind, Bullseye", and ride safe. :thumb

Last edited:
See Ya!

I'm in the middle of packing the bike in order to leave in the morning. Current plans are to ride to Jacksonville area to visit a brother and sister, providing Dennis dowsn't mess it up too badly. Next weekend is VaBeach for a ship's reunion, then ON TO LIMA! See y'all there or on the road. Ride safe!

Back