• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Trip to Barber Museum

brprider679

Planning a trip to the Barber Museum on May 30. We'll be out a few days and wondered what else we needed to see in the area. Thinking about heading back to Robbinsville NC area to camp at the Kickstand. Anything we need to see or do between these two points?

Planning a trip to the Barber Museum on May 30. We'll be out a few days and wondered what else we needed to see in the area. Thinking about heading back to Robbinsville NC area to camp at the Kickstand. Anything we need to see or do between these two points?

Little River Canyon near Fort Payne AL
Mentone Alabama is good stop over, nearby the Canyon and DeSoto State Park
The Lookout Mountain Scenic Hwy... from Gadsden to Chattanooga and near all the above
The Great Chicken Rally by Alabama Club is that weekend in Huntsville, AL...

Hope this helps.

Cheap Places To Stay Around Barber Museum?

Looking for a cheap place to stay on our trip to Barber. Any advice will be appreciated.

As I just returned from my trip to NC last month, and it's never to early to start planning...

I'll glom on to this thread. Looking to enroll my son in the California Superbike School if they have a scheduled date next May-June as they had this year. I'll be looking for good twisty roads and great barbecue and people to do and things to see... so any advice will be welcome.

thanks
Bob

Back