• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Upcoming Dirt School in Maine

Muriel

BMW MOV
This came in to me recently it is something I'm going to do on Saturday, May 25, and thought some of the rest of you would be interested in a school closer than South Carolina! Lorne taught at the BMW Performance Center, they keep the class sizes at about 8 people:

Adventure Riders International offers a number of Adventure Riding Schools & Tour Packages throughout Canada and the United States.

We offer the Ladies, Novice, Intermediate and Advanced Adventure Riding Schools on an on-going basis, but also offer custom schools. Our classes sizes are kept small, as we believe that each students needs individual instruction in order to properly master the skills taught.

Customized single and multi-day tours at diverse riding levels, are also available by special request and can be tailored to suit your group's riding ability and comfort level.

At ARI, we are proud to say that our schools and tours are led by professional factory trained and certified full-time instructors.

Adventure Riders International will be offering Adventure Riding Schools in Lewiston, ME from May 25 to 27.

Saturday, May 25 - Ladies School - $195 more info
Saturday, May 25 - Novice School - $195 more info
Sunday, May 26 - Intermediate School - $295 more info
Monday, May 27 - Advanced School - $395 more info

We are offering a Spring Special where you can attend all three days for $799

Click here to register for our Lewiston Schools or visit our website at www.adventureridersinternational.com

The toll free number is 1-888-330-2211

Back