• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW Motorcycle Magazine - On Line

b25bsaboy

Good afternoon,

Thought I would asked the question as I was looking at some APP's the other day and saw this APP called BMW Motorcycle Magazine and it looked like something that I would read. Tried downloading after paying the $ 4.99 but have not been able to read it in my library on my iPad. Was wondering if anyone has had an past experiences or is it just me? Tried calling the phone number listed, but there is never any answer. That's to bad, as it looked interesting to read, but so far I only see the front cover.;)

I subscribe to the magazine --the print edition. The editor is Sandy Cohen, former BMWMOA News editor. To a certain degree, it's an English language version of a German publication, with North American content added. I wouldn't believe that Sandy would be involved in anything untoward. The publication comes out four times a year, and Sandy is kind of a one-person shop, so it may be that she's off the reservation for a while. She is a MOA member, and I've seen her on the forum, so maybe this is one way of bringing some attention to your problem. Mac

Rick,

Since this has nothing I can see to do with Hexheads/Camheads - I'm moving it over to Campfire, which may attract someone who can help you out.. Hang on..

I subscribe to the magazine --the print edition. The editor is Sandy Cohen, former BMWMOA News editor. To a certain degree, it's an English language version of a German publication, with North American content added. I wouldn't believe that Sandy would be involved in anything untoward. The publication comes out four times a year, and Sandy is kind of a one-person shop, so it may be that she's off the reservation for a while. She is a MOA member, and I've seen her on the forum, so maybe this is one way of bringing some attention to your problem. Mac

Mac, thank you for the feed back.:clap

Good afternoon,

Thought I would asked the question as I was looking at some APP's the other day and saw this APP called BMW Motorcycle Magazine and it looked like something that I would read. Tried downloading after paying the $ 4.99 but have not been able to read it in my library on my iPad. Was wondering if anyone has had an past experiences or is it just me? Tried calling the phone number listed, but there is never any answer. That's to bad, as it looked interesting to read, but so far I only see the front cover.;)

Hi Rick,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. If you're calling the office, 520-407-5546, and not able to reach us or leave a voice message, maybe it's some sort of intermittent service outage. Regardless, while we're happy to help with app-related tech support in the office, it's often fastest to use the Contact button in the app (under the More menu) which can send a support email direct to our developer, and appends configuration information they use to troubleshoot any issues. There haven't been any other reports of app problems so I'm sure they'll get you up and running in short order. Hope you enjoy the digital edition of BMW Motorcycle Magazine!

Best regards,
Sandy Cohen

Hi Sandy
I didn't know that it was available on iPad?
Always have used the Web Browser to read the digital version, but still prefer the hardcopy.
I will check my iPad and see if I can get it working.

Hi Rick,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. If you're calling the office, 520-407-5546, and not able to reach us or leave a voice message, maybe it's some sort of intermittent service outage. Regardless, while we're happy to help with app-related tech support in the office, it's often fastest to use the Contact button in the app (under the More menu) which can send a support email direct to our developer, and appends configuration information they use to troubleshoot any issues. There haven't been any other reports of app problems so I'm sure they'll get you up and running in short order. Hope you enjoy the digital edition of BMW Motorcycle Magazine!

Best regards,
Sandy Cohen

I know others will read this thread, as I spoke with Sandy earlier this morning just before lunch and I have to tell you this gal is a treat in that she listens, laugh's at your dry humor and has a real interest in BMW motorcycles. Here in Canada these people are rare and when you find one, it never hurts to throw some accolades their way. I for one have asked for a subscription for the coming year for a magazine and looking forward to the Spring Edition.

Sent Sandy and email directly and hope that she has received it.:heart

Well, this all worked out well...

Thought I would up date the masses, as I received two copies of the magazine, BMW Motorcycle in yesterdays mail. Here is what I corresponded to Sandy just moments ago:

I received in yesterdays mail two subscriptions to your BMW Magazine and when I pulled them out of the envelope, my wife heard me say WOW!

Your magazine is one of the best I have seen, and trust me I have seen a few in my life time, but the North American edition is one of the best I have ever seen. The articles are written in simple engineering language, pictures are stunning and there is some advertising, but it's not overly done. I will be touching bases with my local BMW dealer advising them to start ordering for others to enjoy, as I know they have never seen your magazine and I know once they see the quality, they will agree with me in that, WOW!

Don't normally read magazines twice, but tonight I will be on my third read and again, Thank you"!

Last edited:
Back