• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Another new member from Huntsville, Alabama

MotorcycleWriter
Just wanted to take a minute to intro. I ride a 2002 R1150RT in black, the fastest color. It's my second BMW motorcycle, my first being a 2002 R1150R. Loved the R but didn't like the wind noise. The RT is a little better. Mostly use the bike for commuting and running around locally but I'm hoping to do some touring this summer. I do most of my own wrenching so I'll be asking questions and occasionally pretending to know what I'm talking about, but don't be fooled.

At some point I may adopt a better name than 190885 but the site's a little screwy right now. Actually had a bit of trouble getting everything working initially and still can't edit my profile. Beth Cooper in corporate has been a big help getting things straightened out which I really appreciate. See ya'll around!

John
Huntsville, AL

Just wanted to take a minute to intro. I ride a 2002 R1150RT in black, the fastest color. It's my second BMW motorcycle, my first being a 2002 R1150R. Loved the R but didn't like the wind noise. The RT is a little better. Mostly use the bike for commuting and running around locally but I'm hoping to do some touring this summer. I do most of my own wrenching so I'll be asking questions and occasionally pretending to know what I'm talking about, but don't be fooled.

At some point I may adopt a better name than 190885 but the site's a little screwy right now. Actually had a bit of trouble getting everything working initially and still can't edit my profile. Beth Cooper in corporate has been a big help getting things straightened out which I really appreciate. See ya'll around!

John
Huntsville, AL

Hey John,
Make sure you make it to the Alabama BMW State rally at Ditto Landing Memorial Day weekend. If you aren't familiar with Ditto it is the harbor/campground off of 231 down at the Tennessee river. We will be there from Thrusday through Sunday morning. You will be made very welcome!!!!
Jim

Hey John,
Make sure you make it to the Alabama BMW State rally at Ditto Landing Memorial Day weekend.

Jim,

If I'm in town I will definitely come by. Know very well where Ditto is - though it was underwater last week! Is there a link where I can get some more information about the schedule?

John

Welcome.

Be sure to join the Alabama Beemers. A great club, very active and friendly people.

Back