• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member from Canada/Ontario/GTA

don_ski

Donski
Hi Everyone:

I just joined as I've bought myself an early 60th birthday present to myself! A 2013 R1200RT in Fluid Grey, with top box and after market floor boards for the bride! We have rented 1200RT's for an Edelweiss Best of Europe tour (2011) and a self guided tour of British Columbia and Alberta (2012) and plan on taking the new RT to the Gaspe Peninsula in Quebec this summer. We were impressed with the RT and it fit us well. Sold my 2004 Goldwing and am having a ball riding the new RT! Hope to learn much from the Forum on the BMW line and especially the RT!

Congrats on the RT, many happy owners of that model here. Enjoy your (brief) riding season up there!

Welcome. Great birthday present! RT's are great fun and the ride to Quebec should be great. Looking forward to your ride reports.

Welcome to the Club and the Forum, Don!

During the Victoria Weekend, May 17-20, take your bride for a ride and visit the Forest City Motorrad Club at our 28th ABC Rally, at the Springwater Conservation, just west of Aylmer.

Ride South.....

... and welcome aboard Don! RT's handle even better in the States! Bring cash and join us in OR or NC at the two 2013 national Club rally's.
Shop for neat stuff for bike....your wife is allowed to spend equal or more on anything else....tour near 6 months please! Enjoy your new ride!

:whistle......"travel'in" john

Welcome, from northern Ontario. I am sure you will enjoy your new RT for many years to come. Up here , we have to ride as much as we can .......short season. I agree.
Happy trails....
Rob.

Back