• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Superstakes tickets - How many already sold?

This year I purchased at the very start of sales and the ticket arrived very quickly. Like a week or 10 days.
Last year it took a long time and I called the office and the ticket arrived quickly thereafter.

I'm a little worried about that

DW -

If it's going to Taichung, Taiwan, it might take a while! :stick On the other hand, I got mine fairly quickly in San Antonio. Go figure! Maybe New Braunfels is "lost" in that I-35 corridor to Austin??

Yup, NB is lost in the summer time for sure; you can't see the ground for all the people. I try and stay away from there until after Sept.

On the purchase they asked for billing address (mine is in New Braunfels) and I thought that is where it would be sent....but after the transaction they showed a receipt with Taichung Taiwan as the billing address....anyway, I'll be patient; I just can't hardly wait to pick up my new bike...

On another note, I have only received one MOA magazine in the past 5 months, and that was 5 months ago......anyway, I'll get in touch with the right person and find out whats going on. I just have to wait until after midnight here to call.

DW

On another note, I have only received one MOA magazine in the past 5 months, and that was 5 months ago......anyway, I'll get in touch with the right person and find out whats going on. I just have to wait until after midnight here to call.

DW

That has got to be a post office issue wouldn't you think? Maybe the MOA isn't putting the right postage on the mag?

Updates to ticket sales?

So has anyone heard how the ticket sales are going? Last I heard it was around 3000 for the early bird.

Register???

I registered for the SALEM Rally by PHONE in about a month ago, no word yet to my confirm of that? The computer in MO. has issues! I will buy Sweeps ticket soon, but had to ask when I got to rally in MO. to get my number for sweepstake last year! Never got it sent to me. I wonder where my Rally Registration confirm is at? Anybody reading this in MO., my member number is 13233 me/13234 my wife:). Our Visa shows debit took place. You may find yourself checking into Salem Rally with no sweeps number sent and the Rally Officials can get it to ya there, ASK! I did at registration tent Sedalia and they had it on file at regis. tent. Randy.

Wasn't the Post Office this time

That has got to be a post office issue wouldn't you think? Maybe the MOA isn't putting the right postage on the mag?

Just got the following from Beth Cooper at MOA:

Hi,
I have figured out why you're not getting a magazine. I now have to figure out how to fix it. Our IT person is on vacation this week. Once he gets back I will talk to him about this in the mean time I will get your back issues sent out to you.

I did get my sweepstakes number the other day, so they must have my address here in Taiwan; it just took a while.

I guess I'll have to have them ship the new bike I'm gonna win to Texas.

So she didn't really explain WHY, just said she figured it out. I still think that it likely was a postage issue, they're probably not used to sending BMW Motorcycle Owners of America issues overseas.

So has anyone heard how the ticket sales are going? Last I heard it was around 3000 for the early bird.

We have about 5,000 tickets purchased to date. The best odds are in Bonus Drawing B, where less than 1,000 ticket numbers are included. If you are interested in a new F800GS, get your Superstakes ticket with Bonus Drawing B before June 30!

Maybe

So she didn't really explain WHY, just said she figured it out. I still think that it likely was a postage issue, they're probably not used to sending BMW Motorcycle Owners of America issues overseas.

But, I got the first one here in 2013 without a problem. Plus I was here years ago and got them without a hitch. I also bought a friend of mine here a subscription to BMWMOA a few years ago and he got it also. So, I think MOA has experience in sending overseas. But then again, who knows? Maybe a new employee at MOA is not used to sending overseas.

ON another note; I sitting here watching the Spurs sock it to MIA in the 5th game. Go Spurs !!:clap

DW

Back