I replaced a failed aftermarket heated grip switch with the OEM switch. The OEM switch came with a standard molded plastic female connector which I'm trying to connect to the old wiring which has no connector. The female connector internal pins are smaller than anything I can find at Radio Shack, does anyone have a source for molded plastic male connector or very small male pins I can solder onto the old wires for plugging into the female connector?Thanks for any advice.