• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Arm rests

Justscootin

Jeff Wilson life member
Today I was out riding my scooter c650gt with the girlfriend on the back. In the fall she was on the back but since then I added the top box so now she has a back rest. The first thing she asked when we got off was can't you get arm rests? Will she never be happy?

Today I was out riding my scooter c650gt with the girlfriend on the back. In the fall she was on the back but since then I added the top box so now she has a back rest. The first thing she asked when we got off was can't you get arm rests? Will she never be happy?

No. Take the topbox off and send her on her way........

Either she was trying to be humorous or facetious... if the latter, sell her and buy more farkles.
When I had my FLHTC, my girlfriend could fall asleep back there with no worries....:snore
Probably not a good idea for a scooter...

Back