• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

R100 Starter Relay

patiodadio

Motorcyclist
Does anyone know of any cross ref. numbers for the R100 starter relay ? I would like to find a cheap one at Auto Zone etc.

Ditto

Call Rick Jones at motorrad electrik, he is the airhead guru.

Ditto this.

You would be surprised how inexpensive they are here! Great service too!

You can ask any electrical question and the person will take the time to help you without making you feel stupid or pressing you to purchase!

Just like Max's BMW - great people!

I looked on their website and did not see anything, ...

They are in the "chassis" section.. ... .

BMW p/n: 61 31 1 243 207 = Bosch p/n 0 332 019 151
12v, 30A, continuous duty relay

Or google the part number.

MAXBMW, $27.50)

Motorad Electrik; $20.00 (Probably the same part)

EuroMoto Electrics: $13.50 > http://www.euromotoelectrics.com/product-p/rel-207.htm

Texas Industrial Electric: $12.75 > http://www.texasindustrialelectric.com/relays_0332019151.asp

Not seeing any "brick & mortar" places to pick one up though.

Not seeing any "brick & mortar" places to pick one up though.

One of the first things to learn about Airhead ownership is they don't have parts for them down to PepBoys or NAPA.

You can't force American culture on these bikes.

One of the first things to learn about Airhead ownership is they don't have parts for them down to PepBoys or NAPA..

One of the first things to learn about Airhead owners is they are frugal (cheap) we are always looking for a less expensive route :gerg

One of the first things to learn about Airhead ownership is they don't have parts for them down to PepBoys or NAPA.

I've gotten away with it a several times over the 39 years I've owned my /5; the voltage regulator (NAPA Borg-Warner R588) being the last one. Along the way,ceramic fuses, and an oil pressure switch from Autozone (Wells Mfg. Corp. PS 102).

A "brick & mortar" places to pick one up would include a local BMW dealer ... if there was one.

Back