• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member From San Antonio, TX

bob_smith98

I'm a happy new owner of a 2013 BMW 1600 GTL. Really enjoy the magizine and forum. Just wanted to give my first post and say hi from Texas. Just watched a replay of the Moto GP from Austin those guys are fast 211 mph at times and Wow how they can take a curve.

I'm a happy new owner of a 2013 BMW 1600 GTL. Really enjoy the magizine and forum. Just wanted to give my first post and say hi from Texas. Just watched a replay of the Moto GP from Austin those guys are fast 211 mph at times and Wow how they can take a curve.

Your 1600 might just give those boys a run for the money as far as top speed (well, somewhat close anyway).

Welcome to the MOA.

If you get a chance check out the San Antonio club. Their website is sabmwra.org. Nice group of folks.

Bob, welcome to the site.

My wife and I were down in your area last week.

P1000658_Large_.JPG

Bob, welcome to the site.

My wife and I were down in your area last week.

P1000658_Large_.JPG

Welcome to the group. If you need a reason to ride, grab some of the BBQ and bring it to NE PA.

Stopped there in 1997 when Rally was in Fredericksburg.

Enjoy the new ride.

Picture of Motorcycle

2_22_13 Bob Motorcycle.jpgc

Learning to use forum, here's a picture of the new motorcycle.

Nice looking bike

Welcome to the forum. I really like the color on your bike.

I'm normally your neighbor but I'm in Taiwan for a while. We have a Rudy's in New Braunfels but the ride is just not long enough. Usually go over to Luling for the bbq and the ride.

DW

Welcome to the Forum

I too really like your bike. That is one I'd like to add to the stable - now I just need to convince the wife I NEED another bike.

Back