• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Unable to post to flea market

evilfbw

Hi,
could you please provide some instructions on how I could post an item on the Flea Market? I can not find the option to do that.

Thanks
Frank

Hi,
could you please provide some instructions on how I could post an item on the Flea Market? I can not find the option to do that.

Thanks
Frank
Hi Frank, welcome to the forum. Getting a post on the flea market has been an ongoing problem. The office has been notified and it's on their end, so it's not you :wave In the mean time, perhaps you can take a stroll around the forum and check things out. Hopefully the FM will be back in shape soon.
Gary

First, click on the link at the top right of the page.
Second, log in with your username and password.
Then, click on what you want to do, either New Generic Listing or Add Motorcycle Listing.
Then you reach a screen that has three steps. 1) Fill in all the information. 2) Confirm all the information. 3) Complete the ad.

If the process hangs up somewhere, you probably didn't fill something in right or check a box.

Hope that helps.

....well... since the website changed I haen't been able to post in the FM...
Where it says Post Ad Here there is no link.
I've tried in two different browsers.
I checked my membership and it says 'You do not have any outstanding dues renewal invoice exists. '...whatever that means.
Mine may have lapsed but this seems to indicate it has not.
Someone give me a clue...:blush

RD -

I suspect your membership has actually lapsed. This same thing was happening to another person...after I talked to Jeff in the office, he saw where they were not a fully paid up member. Call the office and talk to Jeff to see how you can get it resolved.

You can get the main office number from the ON magazine, give it a call and ask for Jeff. OM

Back