• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Zumo 660 - deleting photos?

W7lej1

Kindly curmudgeon
Anyone happen to know how to delete photos stored on a Zumo 660? Manual doesn't tell me, I purchased a used Zumo and cannot make the PO's photos go away. Plugged into the 'puter, deleted the files using Finder (I have a Mac) but the photos still show up on the Zumo. I'd like to have the memory space, and besides, the photos are of one of the other brand bikes...
Thanks in advance for any guidance!
Regards, Marty

I'm thinking that you did exactly the right thing but did not empty the trash before ejecting the drive.
I'll bet if you remount the Zumo on the 'puter you'll see that your trash has items in it. Empty them.

I'm thinking that you did exactly the right thing but did not empty the trash before ejecting the drive.
I'll bet if you remount the Zumo on the 'puter you'll see that your trash has items in it. Empty them.

Yep, sounds right.

Back