• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Motorcycle Covers?

Half-cover for me this time.

I used a full size Dow cover for about 20 years on my old RT. It got so old the elastic around the bottom gave out and the thing delaminated and stunk horribly at the end. I can't complain except it was pretty big to pack and sort of a pain to put on. On my new RT I went with a Nelson-Rigg Half-cover in silver. It seems to be high quality, packs smaller, is much easier to put on, and silver does run cooler. It does a fine job at the motel or parking lot against rain or prying eyes and at about $50 is half the cost of the full size covers.

Back