• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Question of Sandy Borden - Children's Gear

RT290

I'm looking to purchase riding gear for my 10 year old sons. I'm having a tough time finding proper pants. Sandy Borden, if you see this, please let me know where you get the gear for your son. I enjoy your ON articles. Anyone else who has input please let me know.

Joel

Kinderrider

Some recent traffic on a nearly identical topic over on adv Rider. An inmate has started a kids riding gear co called Kinderrider. Seems like reasonable and effective gear.

BMW Stoke Suit?

Pretty sure that the image on page 49 of the april '13 issue is a BMW Stoke suit. I have not had any direct experience with them but they tend to get very good reviews. They are supposed to have adjustable length in the leg and arm so they fit a wider range of sizes for a longer period of time. Used ones crop up on the MOA flea market site and the advrider site on occasion but they are popular so you have to move fast if you see one.

Back