• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New EX DIR

Bud

It is what it is.
Check out the home page for the announcement of Robert "Bob" Aldridge as our new EX Dir.

For those of you that don't know Bob, let me say that the BOD made an outstanding choice. Bob has shown great dedication to the organization. The key to me is Bob recognizes that without members, the MOA is history.

Bob is very approachable and welcomes member contact.

Please join me in giving Bob a warm welcome. :thumb

We have tremendous opportunities ahead and with Bob at the helm, we will do well.

Worked closely with Bob at the Sedalia rally, and chatted him up for a while at this year's Chicago Motorcycle show - an excellent choice.

Well done BoD. :thumb

Back