• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Wethead

Stunning Dean....really! The crash bars match up and look nice too. Didn't you just take delivery of your RT? How did you manage to get your top case paint matched so quickly?
"You must teach me your ways Jedi Master" :lol

We have a fantastic painter here in Tucson. He works fast and can match any color.

Barnes, Jeff: those are a sweet pair of RT's. I'm sure they are a joy to ride. Maybe when I'm older I'll get one. :bolt

Two and a half weeks in with 4,500K's done. Smooth as a gravy sandwich and a bat out of hell...

Attachments

• DSC_4087_S.jpg
    DSC_4087_S.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 674
Rear Fender Roundel

Here is a cheep way to accessorize. I've been wondering how to utilize the two holes in the rear fender on my 2014 RTW. Well here is what I did...

Rear Fender Roundel.jpg

The BMW part # for the roundel is "51 14 8 164 924"
For the bracked contact "garfinklemw@gmail.com"

Yea I know, it's time to give her a bath...:blah

Nice bike Lisa, really looks low and easy to ride. Your web site is lookin' good as well.
OM

Taken the day after Thanksgiving on the Blue Ridge, beautiful day.

20141130_134753-XL.jpg

Here is a cheep way to accessorize. I've been wondering how to utilize the two holes in the rear fender on my 2014 RTW. Well here is what I did...

View attachment 47392

The BMW part # for the roundel is "51 14 8 164 924"
For the bracked contact "garfinklemw@gmail.com"

Yea I know, it's time to give her a bath...:blah

And here's an even cheaper "like" application. $2.49 for pack of black plastic rivets to fill fender holes (they won't rust) and $4.00 for hard plastic interlocking fastener (velcro like) to mount Roundel. With rivets and fastener material left over.

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 552
  • photo (8).JPG
    photo (8).JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 551
Engine Guards

Very nice, Lisa.

Which engine protection bars are those? It looks like the valve covers will come off without a problem, for valve adjustments, etc.

That new R1200GSW is calling to me...

Harry

Harry and Others: They are from MotoGhost: MotoGeist brand. It's a local brand here in Phoenix built by a long time BMW lover: Omar Sayed. Let me know if you are interested and I can get them for you.

Lisa

Harry and Others: They are from MotoGhost: MotoGeist brand. It's a local brand here in Phoenix built by a long time BMW lover: Omar Sayed. Let me know if you are interested and I can get them for you.

Lisa

Thanks, Lisa. I checked out their website and the location map. My twin brother lives 6 miles from there. At this point I'm doing my homework for when I might pull the trigger on a new GS.

Harry

Finally got around to painting my 2013 1200GS. Everybody know that Red was the fastest color for this year, but Orange is even faster.....so Orange it is. Today was overcast so the pics really dont do the color justice, it is a Jeep color called Mango Tango. In the sun it is bright orange.

IMG_4486_zpsb8860180.jpg

IMG_4487_zps33ba6cb8.jpg

IMG_4484_zpsb80ec223.jpg

...it is a Jeep color called Mango Tango...
Very nice. Much better than the Plasti Dip projects I have seen. :clap
I want to do the same to my white GSA, I did not really want a white bike, but the deal was too good to pass up.
Trying to figure out how it would look to add a few more parts to the paint scheme like the side covers.

Which seat is that and do you like it?

Orange looks great. Who makes the extender hand protectors?

Touratech......didn't you get my PM? I sent you a link.

K75s, it is a Sargent seat and the wife and I really like it much better over stock.

Got a shot of it out in the sun today.

IMG_0113_zps8d7255df.jpg

Back