• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Wethead

IMG_3579.jpg

Cruising with the big GS in Sonoma County, just outside Healdsburg, on the edge of the Dry Creek vinicultural area. Come visit. I'll show you some roads you ought to know about and spots to have a little something to eat.

Photo of my RS taken this past Friday (10/13) along with a photo of my '83 Honda CB1100F from 1984. Both photos taken at the same spot along the Richard Russell Scenic Highway (GA348) in White County, Georgia.

Attachments

• BMW RS and Honda CB Russell Hwy.jpg
    BMW RS and Honda CB Russell Hwy.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 243
2023 R1250RT Triple Black

2023-10-06 11.50.47.jpg
My new R1250RT is the replacement for my 2018 R1200RT-LC Alpineweiß.
Starting out fresh collecting more miles and GPS Tracks.

New Underwood, South Dakota

On the way to Springfield in 2022. The bar was closed, and didn't look like was going to open any time soon.

2022 07 _6112078_BMW_R1200RT_Biker_Bar_sm.jpg

Last edited:
My RT-P at Frenchmen’s Reservoir. I bought it at GovPlanet auction. The key was advertised as missing so it went pretty cheap. The missing key turned up in the unlocked glove box. Drive shaft was also missing when I took delivery. Now a great rider.

Attachments

• IMG_1424.jpeg
    IMG_1424.jpeg
    952.9 KB · Views: 22
My 2015 R1200GS on my way to Deadhorse... August 2022. One of the top rides in my life. Went from Charleston, SC to Key West, FL to Deadhorse and then reversed the trip to accomplish an Iron Butt Ultimate Coast to Coast to Coast Insanity. I'm keeping this bike so my son can join me on rides.

Sadly my 2022 R1250GSA was totaled in an accident Nov 2023; however, my new 2024 R1250GSA should be in my garage in another 3 weeks.

Arctic GS_sm.jpg

Attachments

• Arctic GS_sm.jpg
    Arctic GS_sm.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Reactions: lee
GS.jpg
My 2023 R1250GS the day I rode it home. Traded in my 2014 Suzuki Vstrom 1000 for this. Really had no intention of purchasing that day, just wanted to go for a test ride so I could think about everything between this and a Triumph Tiger 1200 GT Explorer. As you can see, I came home with the beemer!

View attachment 96687
My 2023 R1250GS the day I rode it home. Traded in my 2014 Suzuki Vstrom 1000 for this. Really had no intention of purchasing that day, just wanted to go for a test ride so I could think about everything between this and a Triumph Tiger 1200 GT Explorer. As you can see, I came home with the beemer!
Wow , I traded in my 2014 V-Strom 1000 on my 2016 R1200RS ! That is a great day coming home on a new ride ..

Back