• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Wethead

A real beauty and my favorite current RT color. I also like that the blue does not have the chrome bits the other RTs have.

And ditto on owning a boxer! I love my boxers and the heritage.

Here’s to many miles of smiles.

Must be someone messing with Photo Shop ... no one puts a GS on a trailer!

I do, for various reasons like picking up a new bike, dropping a bike off for service and because the bike can't tow the motorhome.......

attachment.php

Good luck with the new bike laniermusic_1250gs

OM

I'll say !! Nice !!

Well to be honest, the GT is soon off to it's new home and the RT will park in its spot.

I wish I had that much room. Three BMW GSes and a KLR650 are somewhere in the two-car garage. The lathe-mill has been moved to the basement. I need a garage with an attached house and not the other way around.

View attachment 91461

I wish I had a pair of Porches in my garage. I do have the lathe and mill in there as well as other metal and wood working tools and equipment. Two cars (Mustang goes up on a lift) and my truck (when projects don't overflow into its space).

2023 Triple Black GSA

2023 Triple Black Fully Loaded GSA
BMW GSA Leather Box Luggage Inserts
Akropovic Exhaust
Lone Rider Headlight Protector/Screen
Hex EZ-CAN
Denali Split Sound Bomb Horn

Attachments

• 20230330_182455.jpg
    20230330_182455.jpg
    577.3 KB · Views: 179
Howdy all! First post on the MOA forums.

Here’s my new to me ‘16 R1200RT. Looking forward to some long rides this summer! Coming from a ‘10 Ducati Multistrada and it joins my R1150GS and 1.5 Honda VFRs

IMG_5405.jpeg

IMG_5406.jpeg

Back