• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Wethead

And another new toy in Thunder Grey Metallic

GS.jpg

This one was sighted in the showroom in Katy, TX, while on the road back to Austin. Decided the next day that it would be a suitable replacement for my wrecked 2012 GS Rallye. As I suspect most dealers do, it had all the goodies, including Tech Package, wires, etc. I picked it up the following week.

Shown in mid-farkle, awaiting the remaining Touratech bits.

Mike

Blue 2014 R12GS Adventure

Nothing too exciting, returned from an overseas deployment, called the dealer, had an Adventure in Stock and went and traded my '11 GS Adventure for the wethead yesterday.

Attachments

• '14 R12GSA.jpg
    '14 R12GSA.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,359
  • '14 @12GSA - 2.jpg
    '14 @12GSA - 2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,358
Impatiently waiting for spring

Stevie.jpgHere's my new guy ready to pack up for a ride, but the driveway is solid ice and snow and the temperature is heading toward single digits, so we both sit together and dream ...

'13 R1200GSW in Monument Valley

Here is a shot from my September trip to Colorado and Utah. Love the red rocks and the GS is a great touring bike!

IMG_0434_zps9279a1d1.jpg

I have got no idea why the photo is rotated anticlockwise as it show correct on my PC, both in preview and actual view.

The other "end" and side...

Attachments

• photo (46).JPG
    photo (46).JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,191
  • 2014RT2.jpg
    2014RT2.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 1,181
Picking up my new RT at Max BMW in NH

IMG_2518c.jpg

Pretty much every option in the catalog except the radio and chrome muffler!

-jono

New RT

Picked up two weeks ago, 4200 miles so far. Very sweet ride. R1200RTW.jpgMAX BMW in South Windsor, CT. Rob Nye was great to work with.

Back