• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Wethead

Finally getting a chance to post a couple of pics of my new (to me) 2015 RTW. Have put about 2500km on the bike so far, and looking forward to many more before the end of the riding season.IMG_0331.jpg IMG_0333.jpg

You would be in a very small group of people to own two wet head RT models at the same time. Curious, what drove that decision if you will?

You would be in a very small group of people to own two wet head RT models at the same time. Curious, what drove that decision if you will?

I love RTs that are not BMW-gray. If I could have bought one of these, I would own three:

red-uk-300.jpg

I also love R60/2s:

Attachments

• scarlett-weiss-iowa 1k.jpg
    scarlett-weiss-iowa 1k.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 458
Jeff

Just curious as I have a white RTW as well. Does the "aluminum metallic" top box color match the "alpine white" color of the RT or did you have yours painted?

I had Ed Carlson in Tucson paint the lid Alpine white.

Probably stating the obvious here but the 28 liter box is all black! The 49 liter monster is matte silver. The photos posted by Jeff appear to be the black 28 liter boxes painted.

2018 R1200RT & K1600GT -- Mars Red Buddies

Just picked up my 2018 Mars Red RT. My friend Bill has the K1600GT in the same color! Now the weather in Phoenix is starting to cool down, it's time to go riding!

/Users/Gail/Desktop/IMG_1492.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1492.JPG
    IMG_1492.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 591
Back