• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Wethead

2014-r1200rt.jpg

2014 RT1200RTW Quartz Blue Metallic- Tail of the Dragon-US-129

Here's a pic from Tail of The Dragon-Deal's Gap Robbinsville, N.C. May 16,2014.

Have fun and ride safe,

Steve BMW MOA Life Member

Attachments

• BMW MOA COPY 29 TAIL OF THE DRAGON_2.jpg
    BMW MOA COPY 29 TAIL OF THE DRAGON_2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 921
My new R1200GS

Hi ,I am new to the club and forum and first time BMW rider. We picked it up Feb 2014, it is by far the best motorcycle I have ridden since I began riding 28 years ago.

Maurits van Rooy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 828
Beautiful Jeff! I just put a down payment on one, same color. Love it! I should have it in mid September after the fix.

Thank you. It now has Wunderlich engine protection bars.

2014-bar.jpg

A Machine Art "no drill" 6" front fender extender is next.

2014-extend.jpg

Here's my GS with accessories. TT crash bars, rear rack & headlight guard, Zega side cases and Machineart Moto front and rear fender extenders. Since the photo I've added a Sargent seat, AltRider radiator guards, Cee Baileys windshield and Pivot Pegs.

DSC_9237A.jpg

DSC_9247A.jpg

Amazing purchase!!!!

I took one for a test ride while I was down picking up parts for my 08' GS. Fell head over heels for it. I am amazed at the power delivery and torque. Well worth having a payment and even sold my old bike to a good friend of mine, so I know its going to a good home..

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 789
2014 gsaw

Been trying to decide on a new (or different) bike to replace my R1100S for about a year now. Never thought I would find a used 2014 GSA this early. 1,400 miles and almost all the options.
Prefer the other 2 colors but this was too good to pass up.

WP_20140902_006.jpg

Been trying to decide on a new (or different) bike to replace my R1100S for about a year now. Never thought I would find a used 2014 GSA this early. 1,400 miles and almost all the options.
Prefer the other 2 colors but this was too good to pass up.

View attachment 46491
Hey k75s! Welcome to the wetter side life. I am thoroughly enjoying the GS as I am sure you are. We don't have any S vs. RS rivalry here so we maybe we can start some GS vs. RT smack talk. :)

2 Car Garage

My wife is out of town visiting her sister. She has been after me to clean out the garage, so I got rid of some things, put other things back where they belong, with the goal of making some things easier to get to. Came out pretty good, IMO. :whistle

DSC00263.jpg

I traded my 2007 GS in for this 2014 GSW a few weeks ago and still can't wipe the smile of my face! When I first rode this new bike I was completely taken by the huge increase in power. This thing rocks!

Back