• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Post a picture of your Wethead

New member here from New Brunswick, Canada.
This is bike number 20 for me, and my first BMW in over 45 years of riding. Bought it new this season, and have put 15,000 km on it so far.
It does everything I want in a street bike, and keeps me looking back at it after every ride....:heart

Attachments

• 245567797_891615518408177_2915256367487538559_n.jpg
    245567797_891615518408177_2915256367487538559_n.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 320
New member here from New Brunswick, Canada.
This is bike number 20 for me, and my first BMW in over 45 years of riding. Bought it new this season, and have put 15,000 km on it so far.
It does everything I want in a street bike, and keeps me looking back at it after every ride....:heart

Nice!
Welcome to the forum.
Gary

Another break-in ride today.
St Charles, Iowa
St Charles Nov 2 2021 (3).jpg

Gas prices are dropping in Iowa.
St Charles Nov 2 2021 (2) - Copy.jpg

Another break-in ride today.
St Charles, Iowa]

I love the white Lee. I wish they had that when I got mine, but I've grown to like the yellow a lot.

attachment.php

attachment.php

2021 R1250GS First Big Fall Foliage On Road/Off Road Ride: ME, NH, VT

Camden.jpgCamden, Maine. The Windjammer Fleet’s buttoned up, but they’re still lobstering and there’s still riding left to be done!

I LOVE that one year only blue ... was it called Crystal Blue? Beautiful! That along with Calisto Grey.

Glacier Blue, I believe. The top box is the stock grey; when I bought the bike I didn’t notice the difference in color, though it’s clear to me now. Thought about painting it to match, but I only mount it when my wife rides with me. I hope there’s a similar color out there when I’m ready to ‘upgrade’. :)

Glacier Blue, I believe. The top box is the stock grey; when I bought the bike I didn’t notice the difference in color, though it’s clear to me now. Thought about painting it to match, but I only mount it when my wife rides with me. I hope there’s a similar color out there when I’m ready to ‘upgrade’. :)

I stand corrected ... it is actually Quartz Blue. BMW did make an early (R1100RT) in a color called Glacier Blue that was similar but not quite as dark. They make some great colors in the mid to late 90's and early 2000's before they fell into the Black / Gray cycle.

View attachment 85760Camden, Maine. The Windjammer Fleet’s buttoned up, but they’re still lobstering and there’s still riding left to be done!

Nice bike and great location. My wife and I got married in Camden ME !! Well actually just a bit south in Rockland but we all stayed in Camden and usually visit once a year. Great time of year to ride!!

Back