• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Day Trippin' 2013

ricochetrider

Out There Somewhere
Day Trippin' 2013- Ongoing RR

I am making this my go-to thread for posting this year's day rides out of my home, mostly around South Central PA, but perhaps where ever I may roam in a day's time.... Or maybe over a weekend. Please drop in from time to time to see where I've been.

With that having been said, let's get on with it.

Finally got out for a nice ride last weekend. My first of this year's riding season.
Here's my write-up on it:

4/6/13
I've been waiting to get a bike -ANY bike- out on the road this year, and between work and weather, and just plain bad timing, I hadn't had much opportunity. BUT eventually, even a blind squirrel finds a nut, right?

Today wasn't QUITE as warm as yesterday, so I waited about, killing time by jaunting down to the local Farmer's Market for some breakfast, and kicking it at the house... until FINALLY the temps topped the 40 degree (F) mark. Yesterday, I'd uncovered the good ol R100, and ran it for a few minutes. Today, it was as ready as I was apparently. It fired up with a roar and off we went.

As I rolled down the hill, the river to my left was as still as glass; the arches of the bridges down there reflecting nicely on the water. The sky was as clear as a bell- it was a gen-u-wine blue bird day, and right Spring-like in all its glory. I popped down thru New Cumberland to see if my buddy Deuce was gonna be around for a spin, but no. So I headed west and was in the country pretty quickly.

I rolled out across the great Cumberland Valley, following the Yellow Breeches Creek for a ways down to Boiling Springs. It's the 2nd Saturday of trout season, and all the anglers were out- as well as a few danglers, wandering along the roadways at creekside, noodling around in their pick-em-up trucks, gawking about and and generally creatin' a nuisance. The crowd at the BS lake was fantastic in its proportions, with even some wheelchair-bound folks out there wettin' a hook, tryin' to entice a trout to accept the invitation to dinner.

Having made it thru all that, I swung out to Mt Holly Springs and up into the South Mountain for some... well some more trout fisherpersons, as it turns out. Y'see, there's no shortage of creeks, streams, criks, runs, ponds, puddles, drainage ditches, ore-holes, and lakes hereabouts. The South Mountain is no exception to the rule, and the hooks were fairly flyin about the place like so many frisbees. Any bit of water them wily anglers thought there might be a trout lurking, had a gaggle of people all teeming about with glazed eyes- pick-ups all askew, their poles bristlin' like porky-pine quills.

Eventually, the crowd gave way to open roads. Up through the mountain I rode, turning to cross over the ridge, back out into the Big Valley i did go, riding across PA Rte 233 thru Newville, to cross over the North Mountain into God's Country- Perry County, Pennsyltuckey. Still occasionally dodging trout seekers, passing more than the occasional motorcyclist, I rolled the throttle on and on. Zig-zagging out across Perry County, I found myself wondering just exactly how a place so beautiful could SMELL so bad? Well of course it's all farm country, and most of them farmers was spreading what we call manure, I suppose with the end-goal (pun intended) of having all that bovine offal kinda re-fortify the ground that their chemicals have stripped of its original essence... but I digress.

Out across God's Country I did ride, smiling in spite of the smell. I meandered along detours, slithered down by-ways, and rolled on to cross yet another mountain ridge, up over PA rte 850, stopping at the top for some pix.

Up and over the ridge I went, down into some other county... Franklin? Hmmm. not sure, actually. I hot-footed it down to PA Rte 75, and turned east. This is pure Amish country here, but somehow, I passed nary a buggy out here where the [imagined] speed limit also happens to match the hiway number. I flippin FLEW down "75" going, well, you know. I began to notice the sun's lower angle, combining that with the lengthening shadows and deduced that it was getting on in the day. I made a right turn onto hiway 74, and back up over that same ridge I went, marveling some more to myself on just how little traffic there ever is out here in God's Country. Guess he don't like cars, or had everyone (and I mean EVERYone) on a mission for trout 50 miles south, or whatever. Anyway, there's a couple of my fave curves over here on this stretch so I stopped again to get a piccie or two.

Up, over, back down and around I went into Perry County proper, winding south for a ways. I turned east, picking up another leg of Rte 850. Towards the river I went, with the sun peering over my shoulder, as if watching my speedo. Following my shadow, I eventually wound up also following some rolling roadblock on a... well, on some *other* brand of motorcycle... and lemme tell ya he was moving a LOT slower than my shadow had been. He turned off sooner rather than later, so me and my shadow sped back up, only to run right up on another similar rolling roadblock... Honestly. I mean what IS it with these darn people doing the SPEED LIMIT?!? :scratch

Taking the hint, I slowed down & veered off onto a pleasant little road that winds thru its own secret valley. I seriously could have been killed, as I came around a bend to find some knucklehead fully and completely on MY SIDE of the road... Man if I'd been a few seconds ahead of myself...Hmmm, maybe those rolling roadblocks had SOME purpose after all, eh? I eventually came out at the River's edge, below Marysville. Down river I did ride, with the train tracks betwixt me and the cold water of the Mighty Susquehanna.

It was a sweet little hop down to Wormleysburg, and back up the big hill to the Sky Pad. I hopped off the bike, and got a pic of this:

and this

Didn't take too many pix this time out, so I had to make up a load of shi... er I mean stuff, to add SOME substance to this here yarn.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Lots of nice roads in PA. I've been in that area but not on all of those roads. Adding them to my growing list...

April 16

With most of the week off work, I knew I was gonna do some riding. Time to clock some miles. I'd gotten out with a buddy yesterday for a sweet little jaunt of about 74 miles, but today it was time to really roll it on. With a minor threat of rain, I began the day slowly, drinking coffee (our last at the house) and having a small breakfast. It did sprinkle for a minute as I was gearing up, so I decided I'd ride the 93 R100RS instead of taking out the K1200. Not sure how it happened but the newer bikes are FAR less "weatherproof" than the older BMWs. Anyway, it was only a 20% chance of showers... with an 80% chance of fair weather, I took off. I admit, I kinda loaded the bus- took anything and everything I had by way of rain=proof riding gear- virtually guaranteeing a nice day out! :groovy

First order of business, head up to Linglestown PA from the house (in Lemoyne) to see my man Geoff at St Thomas Coffee Roasters, to replenish the stash of fresh roasted Organic coffee beans. Crossing the Mighty Susquehanna River, I thought "what the heck." and pulled off on City Island to get some shots of the bridges and stuff. There are 7 bridges total spanning the Great River in Harrisburg, from I-81 on the north end, down to I-83 on the south end.

Riding thru the city, I stopped again to get a couple more shots, deciding formally to take lots of pix today, for a full-on RR. Not much happening here... must'a been just prior to lunch.

Here's our State Capitol Building

It's actually really beautiful.

I cut thru the city and jumped on I-81 for a quickie hop up to Linglestown. The small burg is distinct for having not one, but TWO round-a-bouts.

These are pretty rare in South Central PA- but PENNDOT is doing studies and looking to add more & more of them in the future around PA.

Now, stopping at the Coffee roaster's...
Geoff is such a nice guy- Here he is, seeing a little old lady into her car!

And some shots from inside- the roaster, etc.

Yep. The Mother Lode!

Stay tuned for more...

4/16 Continued

Riding out of Linglestown, I headed down towards the river, thinking I'd head basically west today. Popped onto US 322 W and ran up to Dauphin.

I rode down to the river to get some shots. Here's Stony Creek, where it merges with the Susquehanna.

Here's one of our primary local Landmarks- a 25 foot tall, 4 ton mock-up of the Statue Of Liberty- Lady Liberty On The Susquehanna.

She sits atop an old bridge pier from way back- WITH permission from the pier's owners. I actually helped put her there. This shiny "new" statue replaced the original. This one went up in 1996 or so... it got there via helicopter. The old one fell over in a storm. It was made of a heavy base, a 16' 4X4, some expanding foam, and venetian blinds. This one is MUCH sturdier- solid plywood with a fiberglass outer shell. The original got out there when these crazy guys I know snuck her up in a sort of "technical assault" on the pier under the cover of darkness- about 0300 hours one morning back in the late 80s. She kinda became an instant hit, and the NBC, or CBS guy who replaced Charles Curralt did a piece on her one night a couple years ago on the National news!

Here's the old Gazebo/Bandstand in Dauphin's town center. Love the detail.

From here, I rode upriver, once again hopping on US 322 W to hurry up, getting off in Duncannon and crossing the Juniata to ride PA 849 up to Newport. Here's a couple shots from high on a hill top, along 849- a really great road. Looking basically West:

Here's some shots from Newport, of the4 old steel bridge over the Juniata River. The bridge has one of those old steel grates as the road surface. These are slowly being replaced throughout PA. This bridge is the longest I know of with this type of surface.

Down river:

Up river:

Everyone's spoofing on Harrisburg's Mayor, Linda Thompson- she recently made some remark about Perry County "scumbags" messing up her town... or some such. She has a real knack for opening her mouth wide enough to get both feet into. She ain't the sharpest blade in the drawer.

more's a comin folks.

Part 3- 4/16 RR

Rolling out of Newport, I wanted to ride Middle Ridge Road down towards Ickesburg. This is a fantastic road that runs the entire length of a high ridge. I guess it more less runs E-W, and it's maybe 10-12 miles long. Superb, with views off both sides. Looking North (ish)

I got over to Ickesburg, and headed north on PA 74- I'd just ridden it coming the other way, and some pix are to be seen above. I knew I was gonna head west on PA rte 75, I wanted to go out all the way to Fort Loudon, and ride up US 30 to the top of the mountain and have a beer. From where 74 hits 75, it's about 10 miles (+/-) west of Port Royal, on the Juniata, and a whopping 59 or so miles out to the end of the massive valley that 75 runs down thru. There's just nobody here, ever. In general, traffic is so light around Central PA that it really makes for pleasant riding!

This is deep Amish country. I passed several buggies. I always wave to them. The younger girls and kids will always wave, the young boys giving enthusiastic responses to seeing the bike, but the old folks always just glower. Oh well, I wave anyway! :wave At one point today, I even saw an Amish guy plowing his field- he had a team of 6 massive mules pulling his plow! It really isn't polite to be all stopping to take pix of these folks. I used to keep my camera in my hand as I rode, but not so much any more. If a chance for a pic presents itself when I'm stopped, then OK. No such luck today tho. I eventually made my way all the way down to Fort Loudon. I saw a clock along the way saying it was 3:30, so getting on in the day. The sun was coming out tho! YAY!

I turned right onto US rte 30- The Lincoln Highway, and headed up the mountain to the Mountain House Bar... Wasn't nobody there except the bartender, and a couple guys having a beer after work. Man, on a summer Saturday or Sunday, this place is PACKED with bikes and bikers... Not so much today, tho.

I sat out on the deck with those couple guys, and enjoyed a Shiner Bock beer. They were mostly talkin about snakes (copperheads) and sharks. Kinda refreshing compared to your typical chit chat about deer huntin and trout fishin... They busted on outta there, and so did I.

Think they'll bless a BMW?

Wait for it- I got more fer ya....

Heading back down the mountain, I decided to ride thru Chambersburg. Here's a shot off 30, looking more or less east:

My idea originally was to hotshot out across the Great Cumberland Valley on US 30, and break off on PA rte 233 towards home (ish). Coming into Chambersburg, however, I recalled several years back, when I'd had a micro brew from this town. Back then, the guy was brewing beer in his basement, or garage. At the edge of town, I hopped off the bike and did a quickie Google search- turning up the Roy-Pitz Brewery! Nothing for it, then, other than to pop by for an ale. It was superb! They've only just now opened up a "bar", and eventually will sell food, local wines, and everything. I had a red ale and a blonde.

Definitely must get back there some summer's afternoon. For anyone who's into it, get off I-81 south at US 30, and turn right at the bottom of the ramp, heading into Chambersburg. Look for Third St, and turn right. Go about a block, and Third will bear right at a stop sign. Go straight thru into a kind of alley, and look for the big brick building pretty much dead ahead. Third St parallels US 11.

By now, it was getting to be too late to be taking the really scenic route I'd envisioned... So I hopped on 81 Northbound for a ways, getting off the King St exit, at Shippensburg- to ride 174 down to Boiling Springs.

Stopped at Boiling Springs to get a couple pix...

Trout & ducks in the lake

The lake

one of the springs feeding the lake...

AND the world famous Boiling Springs Tavern (NO- I did NOT stop for another beer!)

If you're ever in Boiling Springs, pop into the tavern and tell the bartender Micheal, I said hello. Have a crabcake sandwich. a cup of The Bisque, and a Stoudt's on draft. The place has been there forever, and it has kind of grown up along with all of us, I suppose... It's come a mighty long way from an old honky tonk with a dirt parking lot to the place it is today. Anyway, that's pretty much it for today's ride... I rode just darn near 200 miles. Hope y'all enjoyed the RR and pix! Look for more RRs here from my exploits in Central PA!

Norton Commando Ride Out

I had the Norton up to Hugh Mackie's Sixth Street Specials, in New York City recently for some work,

Since, I've have been popping about on it, doing shorty rides, but today I had some time, and thought I'd venture further from home.

I decided to ride south(ish) and crossed the valley, riding as I often do, along the Yellow Breeches creek.
Along the way, I stopped to take a pic of a sign I've always liked:

Seriously.

Still trout season out here, and folks are out fishin'...

Took the above shot off a railroad bridge. The track cuts out across the Great Cumberland Valley, rolling through pure farm country.

Before I got up into the mountain, I realised I hadn't eaten much all day, so I stopped for a bite...

I pretty much had the road to myself- not much traffic out on this leg of the ride, which was nice- I could pick my speed. I picked fast. Stopped at Laurel Lake, Pine Grove Furnace State park in Michaux State Forest... and sure enough, there was a guy fishing... did I mention it's Trout Season?

It's really beautiful around here right now- all the leaves are popping, and anything that might be in bloom, is. Dogwoods, redbud, forsythia, buttercups, wildflowers of various types... amazing.

The bike still isn't running perfectly- it's a bit choppy- after I got home, I cleaned the fuel filter, and the air filter, and emptied the float bowl... took it around the block a couple times- still choppy. Better, but not perfect.
Just the same, it was nice to be out. I have 4 of 5 bikes legal and running right now. And I've pretty much been riding them all.

Cheers!

Great ride report(s)! One shot over the valley from the Mountain House Bar an Grill looked familiar, I checked my phone and I have almost the exact picture from a coule weeks ago coming home from WV via MD. Some fun roads out that way, hope to do another weekend camp/ride before too long.

Last edited:
Great ride report(s)! One hot over the valley from the Mountain House Bar an Grill looked familiar, I checked my phone and I have almost the exact picture from a couple weeks ago coming home from WV via MD. Some fun roads out that way, hope to do another weekend camp/ride before too long.

Thanks!

Yes that whole area out there is pretty awesome, especially coming up from WVA. If you came that way and rode along US 30 for any distance, then you rode right past one my favorite places out there- the Jean Bonnet Tavern- just west of Bedford, situated in the intersection of US 30 & PA rte 31. Good food, PA microbrews on tap, and a great deck for summer Sundays. I stop every time I go by the place.

http://www.jeanbonnettavern.com/

https://www.google.com/search?q=Jean+Bonnet+tavern&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a

Sunday 5/12/13

had some time today and wanted to stretch out a bit so I hopped on the good ol R100RS for a short spin. Only got one shot with my phone, so thought I'd share it:

As I said, a quickie 70+ miles. Then I went home and hopped on the K1200 for another trip around another block, taking pix the whole way.
Many of my rides begin by heading upriver, along the Mighty Susquehanna. Tho there are So many creeks around here (I read somewhere once that PA has over 5K miles of canoe-able rivers & creeks), the big River is THE primary "water feature". I find it fascinating, enchanting, etc. I never tire of the Susquehanna. It's amazing.

Living here in the central transportation hub of the American East Coast has its ups & downs. Fer example some guy flipped his tanker truck on a major overpass Thursday AM- shutting down I-81, dumping fuel into a nearby lake/wetlands, and burning the bridge to and causing a MAJOR re-routing of area traffic- creating jams and gridlock for many miles around, still affecting us days later. In fact, the bridge is being torn down and rebuilt, as it was heavily damaged in the fire! So this is an issue that's going to be months long.

BUT on the "up" side of things are the Trains! As it turns out, there's an overlook on a bridge above the local train yard. Who doesn't love trains? Folks come from far & wide to video trains around here. Train songs have been written, trains are embedded in our culture and awareness, and of course that melancholy sound of the train whistle blowin' strikes a chord within just darn near everyone.

Stay tuned for more....

Continuing on upriver, I stopped to get some shots of the river, and the famous Rockville Bridge.

Here's a Black Crowned Night Heron sitting on a rock.

Here you can see the bridge stretching across the river.

Moving on, I stopped to get a pic or two of the Marysville "Subway"- a tunnel under US routes 11/15, and the railroad tracks.

More to come...

Riding west out PA rte 850, I enjoyed the big sweepers but chose to head over to see another bridge- a much smaller wooden, covered bridge. Like an old friend, the Dellville Bridge is always there. It's no longer used as the primary crossing across Sherman's Creek, but they've preserved it for all to enjoy. The shiny new bridge crosses just beside the cool old covered bridge. I turned off 850 and rode up over the ridge.

The bridge is like so many others in the local area- with long arches made of huge timbers.

Now that the bridge is out of actual road use, it seems kids have taken to hanging out there, and what kid can resist the urge to express themselves with spray paint or chalk? :scratch

By now I'd worked up a thirst, and was hungry anyway- so off to Duncannon and the Doyle Hotel. Here, they always have some local beers on tap, and a decent selection of bottled microbrews as well. The place is owned by some folks who have a tradition of catering to thru hikers on the nearby Appalachain Trail- so often in summer, there are interesting characters from all over the world hanging out here. The owners are a bit... um... eccentric. The funky ambiance reflects their freaky nature. The food is always good, and they have home cooked specials, as well as your typical bar food- chicken wings and whatnot. I ordered a Troegs Perpetual IPA right away, as I pondered the choices for a bite.

I enjoyed my beer, ate some soup and had some wings, and hopped back on the bike for the ride downriver on US 11/15. I'm not exactly all work & no play... today, I chose to play FIRST. Eventually, I HAD to get the grass mowed, so that's what I did as the day wound down... I'll spare y'all pix of THAT!

Thanx for ridin' along!
Keep the shiny side up now, y'hear?

I am really enjoying your take on our local roads and places of interest! Keep it comin'!!
Thanks!
Definitely look for more...
Any of my bigger ride RRs will be posted in their own threads, here in Ride Reports- this thread's reserved strictly for local jaunts.

Had some time off today, and hadn't done much riding since returning from our trip South, so...
Fired up the K100 and headed North- for a change. I really wanted to get up to Milheim, PA- to have a beer and lunch at the Elk Creek Cafe. HOWEVER, they are closed on Tuesdays. Tho I did ride up PA 325 (one of my favorite local roads), I didn't go as far up as Penn's Valley, turning left onto US 522, a stretch of it I hadn't ridden before.

First, I buffed up the K a bit, scrubbing off the the grunge from riding in foul weather on our trip to Western NC and back... She ain't a real beauty queen, but does clean up OK- she's like an older former super model- The faster she goes by, the younger she looks! :heart

Anyway, I rode straight up river along 11/15, turning of at Liverpool onto PA 17.

Couple miles up the road is PA 325, where I turned right and headed out into the countryside. Didn't stop at all until I got to this church, where I got off to stretch a little.

I still love the lines, and the look of the 88 K100. Ya know, I tried to sell this bike last year, and at even what I thought was a give-away price point, nobody wanted it.
I don't have any problem at all hanging onto it! My very first BMW. Guess I'll keep her.

It was a really great day!

Anyone who knows PA, knows there's lots of farming going on here. It not only makes for some wonderful views, I enjoy seeing all the equipment, the farms dotting the valleys, and the old barns. Here is a really nice vista looking more or less West- just off PA 35 & 325:

Stay tuned for more....

Last edited:
6.4.13 pt ii

It amazes me what folk are willing to leave laying about. Here's a guy who not only has a bunch of junk- he has it all lined up so folks can SEE it all! With the big car shows being nearby -at Carlisle & Hershey- I bet people are stopping to try to buy some of these all the time. Since these have been here for years, pretty sure he ain't sellin'- just showing off, maybe? who knows, but it makes for nice pictures.

Got his old junk house sitting here empty, too... Looks like the rhododendron bloom is about done here...

The light was fantastic, and the flowers looked great against the old wood... Sadly, I only had my phone along- please excuse the crappy iPhone pix! :cry

Stopped a little farther up the road to take a minute in the woods...

This little trickle was drying up... There was a native trout trapped in one of the small pools there.

Hang on, I got more here.

6.4.13 pt iii

Out on 522, I was back to riding [West] down one of the many long valleys in PA's Ridge & Valley region... at least that's what I call it. Further north, the mountains are more solid, further south, it's the Great Cumberland Valley (extension of the Shenandoah?) but in the middle part of the Pennsylvania, there are a series of long ridges separated by awesome valleys that run for miles. And miles. E-W, you're up & down the valleys, N-S, it's over a ridge, cross a valley, back over another ridge, into another valley.... etc.

I rode 522 for quite a way, until I crossed US 322- where I found myself riding on a major section of the road- Looking out south, I saw the mountain, and knew the Juniata River was down there, too. Since I could see farms along the base of the ridge from my high vantage, I figured I could get down there and follow the ridge. I had no idea where I was going however, so eventually wound up back out on 522- but after it had choked back down to a two-lane. Meanwhile, I had a sweet little meander out in the boondocks.

I gassed up at one point along the way, and asked a local old timer if there was a hard road crossing the ridge nearby. Nope- I had to go all the way down 522 to Shade Gap, to get around the ridge, before I could cut back East & South towards home. Since I was on open two lane highway, I wasn't sweating it too much, and rolled along quickly in traffic, finally turning left to cross the Juinata.

Hopped back on the bike and went about a mile or so- and came up under this great railroad bridge over the river.

Finally, I made a left onto PA 641, heading back towards home- more or less. 641 intersects with PA 75, a couple ridges down- after also intersection PA 35- the next valley road South, which I couldn't get onto off of 522.
There are lots of Amish folks who live in the big valley along PA 75. I sat at the store at 641 & 75, having a drink & a snack, watching the Amish World roll by.

These particular Amish are fairly affluent- not like the top-o-the-heap Amish down around Lancaster County, but more so than the [so-called?] Nebraskan Amish up in Center County. Check this upscale Amish mini-van :brow :

All the local stores and whatnot here in Amish Country have hitching posts and parking lots, catering to all the customers...

A couple boys were commandeering this rig, toting a gas stove along. The Amish Culture does not use electricity, but they do use Propane for lighting and cooking purposes.

Riding back towards home after this stop, I went my typical route- PA 75 down to 274, over the ridge and down to 850, and rode along 850 back to the Susquehanna, then downriver to the house.
All in all, I'd had about a 200 mile ride. Thanks for riding along!

Last edited:
New Pix

Here are a couple pix of my Norton, taken on recent rides. I had taken the bike to TN in may, to ride it on a britbike ride, and left it down there with a buddy- who did a fair amount of work, upgrading a handful of things, and dialing the bike in, in general. Now, it rides and runs as though it were a much newer machine!
Out with a buddy and his 72 Triumph Daytona:

079EC126-BD46-4C86-972C-DD60F5051C45-4002-000007FA3802D84E_zpse34d5163.jpg

DCA4D2C4-A851-4B4E-A18A-196F9B3C3541-4002-000007FA1B8E3C64_zps078fa74c.jpg

F68D87DA-39C4-4F52-AAAC-3D8253AEEFC6-4002-000007FA059256CC_zps47074289.jpg

Riding about last Sunday, I came across a sweet Porsche Speedster.

60CE06DC-AE48-4064-8F9E-FA631A350384-4002-000007F95C15EC98_zps6bfa19b6.jpg

8EA6678C-3A19-4109-8E6D-44202604E791-4002-000007F966138090_zps04c619e9.jpg

192E9AF2-F05B-430F-A0E1-B68AD44D0A0E-4002-000007F955E80C2E_zps934939a9.jpg

D5ECB887-B2F8-45BD-AF94-F39D8C81C4A2-4002-000007F948091F04_zps35c482ab.jpg

Riding about, up in the local mountains:

Check this new headlight! H4 halogen bulb, with a new lens similar to a BMW lens, with refraction cuts in it. Really lights up the night!
382D8E2C-3C9A-4FE0-A002-710EBFADB372-796-00000214CDDB0768_zps07441683.jpg

E74A2DB8-BCAD-4224-94FD-CC1942DAB6AF-796-00000214C35426B4_zps173ee75f.jpg

B7E092FF-91FE-456E-8888-C94346F59ADC-796-00000214BF2327CA_zps0c44531c.jpg

E1D8F9A7-0CDF-42A6-8EDC-74DA4A339719-796-000002148B57DB24_zpsccaf8fdd.jpg

Thanks for indulging me, look for new "proper" RRs coming sometime in the near future.

Back