• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Registration AGAIN?

Polarbear

Polarbear
I pre registered( not apparent) about a week ago, got all my data on screen, credit card entered and submitted it all. Where did it go? No confirm? Process said I did everything required, as I went along the screen. Once hit the submit button and dead end??? It specifically said to HIT submit ONLY ONCE! I did and nothing else happened? We are ever so good at this every year it seems and I happen to be one that has got thru the process in years past. this year, my turn to ask whats up? I won't put my CC data in again until knowing it goes right. 2 emails to MO. and no answer, this past week. Guess the woes are winning so far...Randy

Hi Randy, there are still some issues with the reintegration of the forum and home page. The office has been hammered with questions and it's probably going to take a call to the office to get things on track for you. While not optimum, if you stay on it, it will get straightened out. Gary

I guess;

I will call, get r done. I just wonder, how this ugly phenom occurs every year??? Computers, just so cool! Anybody been following the past years forums knows this is true at rally registrations on line. Thanks, Randy

You are right about that Randy. Every year it seems like there is a different reason.

But with our new content management software, this shouldn't be an issue.

I've been one of the staunchest MOA supporters, Chartered Club Liaison for two years, a lifetime member for a long time and an unabashed ON supporter.

The fact that the office has been hammered with questions is not a good sign. I'm beginning to have some doubts.

Back