• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Can not post flea market ad. :hungover

Bud

It is what it is.
I fill in all the fields on the first step, press NEXT and nothing happens, no error message, no "Hey Dummy, no change at all. Stuck on that page.

HELP!!!!!

Hi Bud, I take it your at the new-new flea market :brad I'm seeing some indication that the login isn't holding between changing sections of the forum. It may be the case for you. There are still some glitches here and there. Gary

I get the same thing....I'm logged in at the top, but after filling in the blanks that I think are critical, hitting the Next button doesn't do anything. If I've missed something, it doesn't let me know.

I'd have to say that it appears to be broken...it has been working fine for most of this week. :dunno Someone in the office will have to be notified.

Thans Gary

Hi Bud, I take it your at the new-new flea market :brad I'm seeing some indication that the login isn't holding between changing sections of the forum. It may be the case for you. There are still some glitches here and there. Gary

I know that software upgrades are always a problem so I will wait a couple of days to see if it gets fixed.

Problems listing Bike for sale!

Does anyone know why I cant list a bike for sale in the flea market? I put all the info in and and the next button will not go to the next page number 2.

Does anyone know why I cant list a bike for sale in the flea market? I put all the info in and and the next button will not go to the next page number 2.
Yeah, it seems one of the glitches from the recent re-integration we just went through. I'm going to put this in the thread we have going on the issue. OM

I finally got it,, had a comma in mileage,, I guess if all the fields are not as required it will not go to next page. It still does not show I have active listings. I'm sure they will get it worked out..

Alan -

I tried to enter a dummy ad..."trade a whatis for a whodat". No dice. I put something in most fields, except website URL. As I recall, only one field seems to be required. But you're right...if something is required or a format is necessary, it should say.

Yeah, it seems one of the glitches from the recent re-integration we just went through. I'm going to put this in the thread we have going on the issue. OM

I just tried again, said I had to use my member number as my password, tried that and got an error message.

Important Message
A User Interface exception has occurred.

Who is doing the programming for us? We need to talk.

No new posts in the flea market

Hi guys,
I am not seeing any new items in the flea mkt?

Last post was on 4//10.

...?.??

Hi guys,
I am not seeing any new items in the flea mkt?

Last post was on 4//10.

...?.??

Lemme look...

OK, nothing there I want.

Use the Flea Market tab at the top of the page. We are back to the stand-alone version, not the temporary forum based version.

Lemme look...

OK, nothing there I want.

Use the Flea Market tab at the top of the page. We are back to the stand-alone version, not the temporary forum based version.

I did that an it still won't work.

I've had some offline discussions which lead me to calling the office. I, too, was having problems...couldn't get past the first screen. The interface screen needs some work...they're getting to that. There are some entries that are mandatory, but of course, the screen doesn't say that. :banghead Be sure you fill in every blank, although the website and pictures don't really need to be completed. Be sure there's a price...it needs a number...you don't need a $ or anything...just put in 100 or 5 or whatever. I did all that and it accepted my initial input and I moved to the next screen.

So, be sure you fill everything that's critical in. Even the keyword. Hopefully, they'll adjust the interface so that it will highlight something in red that needs fixing.

Let us know if you're successful or still have some problems.

I just spent 20 min. trying to post an accessory ad on the new flea market. (using my mbrship nmbr as pass word). Tried modifying page 1 every whichaway but never could advance to page 2 to comlete the process.

Lots of work needed here to ever get back to the simplicity of the old format.

When will it be fixed????

Al in NC

Al -

I just posted a test ad in the Things to Trade section. See my write up here:

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread...contact-issues&p=871242&viewfull=1#post871242

The Flea Market works, as far as I can tell.

I tried again this morning. Did make it page two and the ad posted, but WITHOUT main description which contained my contact info. So the ad is posted (See Accessories, R1100RT R1150RT tank bag) but there is no way for anyone to contact me due to main description block being left out.

So, any idea when it will be fixed? Thanks for any assistance.

Al in NC

Cannot post

Tried again to post windshield for sale,could not get past "next" on screen 1.

Wassup??

I appreciate all the volunteer efforts to make it right.

Will Fleamarket return to functionality or should i submit my ad to the print ON?

Back