• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Oregon scenic adventure

chasmrider

not lost til out of gas
morning all, as I am filling out my 2013 mileage form I had an idea, I live just outside Portland OR, and I just got a free map of " scenic motorcycle routes " for the state of Oregon. (available at the DMV ) my plan is to ride every " scenic road " at least once this year. anyone want to tag along ?

I'll be out there in July for the Rally. Can you tell me where I can get a copy for myself? I'm in Cental Illinois, but will be coming from Alaska to the Rally. Then heading down Highway 1 along the coast after the rally.

good morning, I would google Oregon DMV, I did that but couldn't find the map, but I am not very good with the computer, you might have better luck. you might also check out oregonmotorcyclist.com, they have a pretty cool site, with lots of info. hope that helps, if you had to the website gives a phone number , you could call.

good morning, I got my free paper map at an Oregon DMV office, but after looking around I think the best thing to do is google Oregon scenic byways, there is an Oregon state site with tons of free stuff you can download. see you in July

I "ordered" the scenic byways guide, mentioning the National Rally & motorcycling.... they included the map with all the litature.

Back