• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Ordered a Schuberth C3 Pro and BMW Bluetooth communicator

Update

Installed the Pinlock fog resistant lens inside the face shield. I could not make it fog in any way.

Jason

Update on the helmet after hours and about 600 miles. The helmet fits very well and not major pressure points with the helmet. I am however experiencing some pain in my ears after hours of riding. A closer inspection makes it clear that the little speakers mounted in the helmet are putting pressure on my ears. At the end of the day the cartilage on my ears have some pain. Everything else is great butI don't know if I can leave the BMW communicator in my helmet. I love the system, but having a $750 helmet that hurts me because of an accessory I added just won't cut it. I'm going to see if I can make some modifications to give me a little more room. BTW I don't have big ears that are adding to the issue.

Jason

Back