• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

No more clutch! 2002 R1150RTP

Good for you!
Just don't call it a "Stealership" they have overhead costs that wrecking yards don't even dream of........
Aftermarket is always going to be cheaper. Slagging a Dealer is not cool IMO.

The BeemerBoneyard part isn't used - it's a brand-new OEM part.

The stealership still gets plenty of money from me - my wrench buys his parts and supplies from them, and I buy my own parts and supplies from them - and then there's the $27k I spent at the same stealership a year ago for the GSA - so it's not like I'm unfairly withholding my money from them :)

Just found an extra $600 on my paycheck today, thanks to a retroactive COLA I wasn't expecting/had forgotten about. I think it's time to move up the service date for the RTP!

Back