• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

A couch for a European traveler needed this summer.

WOW! What a Trip!

She has a lot of guts and courage, for a 27 year old young woman. Lots of guys might consider that trip to be a long ride!

The BC part from Vancouver looks like it goes to Jasper. Did that stretch in 2012. Past Whistler and just past Pemberton, there is a 20kmph left hairpin turn. The entrance is flat, but the turn exit rises steeply. My advice is to enter it at 18 kmph, not 20! She will love Jasper. And Banff, near Calgary.

I note she is bypassing the Toronto area. Toronto is Canada's largest city and well worth the visit. I'm just west of the international airport, and my wife and I would help out if she gets down our way. PM me if needed.

It goes without saying that there are a lot of good folks on her route that wish her well. A copy of the Anonymous book would be great for her to have. If she does not have one, perhaps someone on the route could provide last year's copy, if they have not thrown it out yet. You might post a request, if that applies.

She has a lot of guts and courage, for a 27 year old young woman. Lots of guys might consider that trip to be a long ride!

The BC part from Vancouver looks like it goes to Jasper. Did that stretch in 2012. Past Whistler and just past Pemberton, there is a 20kmph left hairpin turn. The entrance is flat, but the turn exit rises steeply. My advice is to enter it at 18 kmph, not 20! She will love Jasper. And Banff, near Calgary.

I note she is bypassing the Toronto area. Toronto is Canada's largest city and well worth the visit. I'm just west of the international airport, and my wife and I would help out if she gets down our way. PM me if needed.

It goes without saying that there are a lot of good folks on her route that wish her well. A copy of the Anonymous book would be great for her to have. If she does not have one, perhaps someone on the route could provide last year's copy, if they have not thrown it out yet. You might post a request, if that applies.

Thank you for kind words, I thank you for the offer, I have direct contact with her at all time, she is riding with my SPOT just in case.
I will update if the route change in later date, the map is only for a general intrest points.

I cant find my Anonymous book, If anyone got a spare one and will like to donate it please let me know. We will put it to good use while she is traveling.

Thank you all,Martin

Back