• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

New Member, AptosBaz

AptosBaz

I've been riding my "01 F650GS for about 6 months now. Tomorrow I'm looking at adding a '99 R1100RT to my garage for a tour of the southwest in May.

Excellent! Welcome to the Forum. Take advantage of that great western weather and put some miles on.

Welcome!
I miss Aptos and the beach..... grew up in Los Gatos/ Santa Cruz now living in the PNW.

Welcome Aboard,

I used to date a blonde that lived in Aptos. To see her I had to ride my underpowered R60 through Marin county, across the Golden Gate bridge, bank right on to 19 Ave., and then tie into Hwy 1 and head south down the coast. I only had a permit for my bike at that point so I was illegal on the freeway and anytime I carried someone on the back.

Welcome Aboard,

I used to date a blonde that lived in Aptos. To see her I had to ride my underpowered R60 through Marin county, across the Golden Gate bridge, bank right on to 19 Ave., and then tie into Hwy 1 and head south down the coast. I only had a permit for my bike at that point so I was illegal on the freeway and anytime I carried someone on the back.

Those were the days! I had similar relationships.... but at least it was a great ride there!:brow

Back