• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Sena smh10

sickticket

Looking into picking up this unit. Has great reviews and the instructional videos on RevZilla are helpful. Question is - I have a 2013 R1200RT with audio and touring packages. Can I connect via Bluetooth directly from the SMH10 to the bike?

Thanks

sena 10.

If your units on the bike will recognize other bluetooth. I just purchased the sen a smh5. I also have audio on my lt. The sen a recognized my phone, gps, and I pod. I don't think it will pick up the RT audio. I could be wrong but I don't think so. My sen a 5 works great. I'm sorry I didn't get it sooner. Each person can control their own unit with the volume control. Great!!!

Hey sickticket,

I may have found what you recalled had been posted. I seem to be following you around the forums. I just purchased a Shoei Neotec and Sena SMH-10. If I can get this done without a dongle I will be thrilled.

Back