• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Member number?

dave39

I'm back again. I don't know where else to post this question. It appears that I need a member number to edit my profile. I was not given a number when I joined last night. I attempted to contact the membership officer by e-mail, but, you guessed it, I need a member number to do that. Is there a waiting period to get the number or have I missed something in the process? Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

I figured it out. I whizzed thru account setup and missed the account number at top. All's well.:)

Dave -

There might be a period of time to get things processed. You could try calling the MOA office and ask for Beth who is the Membership Manager.

Edit: OK, then, forget everything I said!! Glad you've got it working...

If you're an MOA member, then you have an MOA membership number. It's on your membership card, and on the mailing label of the magazine. If you don't know the number, then telephone the MOA office: (636) 394-7277 and talk to one of the staff.

Back