• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What is this bike?

rkentm

I lifted this pic from the ADV Rider opening page. I think it's so cool, but what it it? R1100S?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 240
aYup! :)

And if you want to see an R1100S, visit the post a picture of your oilhead thread.

But, seems to me you already know what an 11S looks like! :wave Especially when viewing recent avatars! :brow

They sold very slowly for only about 2 years. One look at the seat will explain it.

LOL...

I actually looked pretty closely at an R12S when they first came on the market. At the time I was riding a Duc 900SP, and that 12S seat looked pretty luxurious! :dunno

Cheers! :dance

They sold very slowly for only about 2 years. One look at the seat will explain it.

In the US, the R1200S was available 10/06 through 9/07, while in other markets (AU, SA, EU) through 2009.

BTW, both of my black and red seats were redone.

Back