• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hi all. Good to be back to BMWMOA!

TomR

I bought a new 2012 R1200GS about a month ago. Having gotten solidly into my middle years, I was drawn to the "older" technology of the last iteration of the air/oil cooled twin. The R1200GS is my first new Beemer since I bought an R80 in the mid-1980s and joined BMWMOA back then. I've owned many bikes over the last thirty years but I've been drawn recently more and more to lighter, more responsive, better performing machines. The new GS fills that desire beautifully! So it's good to be back in the BMW fold. :)

Welcome, Tom! Me and my GS were through your town last weekend. That's one of our regular rides.

So, the question is...are you going to get dirty? If so, click below on the GS Giants link or find us on Facebook.

You may also want to check out the Mid Atlantic Riders. We meet on the second saturday of each month. We will be at the 50's Diner in Lancaster on 4/13. Our website is currently being reconstructed so PM me for details if interested.

Thanks for the invites.

Welcome, Tom! Me and my GS were through your town last weekend. That's one of our regular rides.

So, the question is...are you going to get dirty? If so, click below on the GS Giants link or find us on Facebook.

You may also want to check out the Mid Atlantic Riders. We meet on the second saturday of each month. We will be at the 50's Diner in Lancaster on 4/13. Our website is currently being reconstructed so PM me for details if interested.

The Mid Atlantic Riders sounds interesting to me. 4/13 should find us down in Smyrna. We've got some high school reunion planning to do. I'd be interested in more MAR details.

Back