• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Channeling my inner KLR rider

J

jeepinbanditrider

now I just need to shrink a piece of heat wrap over it

311319_10200768205233608_1789756625_n.jpg

Awe:)

A KLR minimalist:) I like, because sitting alongside all my (5)Beemers is a very FINE '08KLR, all decked out for touring. Best part about KLRs is they are a minimalist bike and a throwback to great memories and STILL built simple and well:). BMW could learn from this, not so many factory farkles! Randy

I used to have an 07 model. It was a great bike.

Our'08 KLR;

We waited and bought the all new '08 KLR, as they were all new and improved by Kawasaki news. They were right too:). The new era KLRs are a better machine, many improvements. Its my wifes main tourer and we went all out with Jesse bags and many other touring niceties for miles and miles in KLR comfort. Even the stock seat KLR is better than my GSA1200 stock one. Anyhow, KLRs rule and just about like "Ants" in numbers, everywhere I tour they show up! We keep it in the stall, right alongside all our Beemers. Randy

Back