• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Volunteering at the Beer Garden

MADDOG

Morning all.
Jim Faucher here, Beer Garden Rally Chair.
I'd like to personally invite everyone to consider a 4 hour stint at the happiest place at the rally. Looking at the Chartered Club listing there must be at LEAST a dozen clubs within an easy 2 day ride of Salem. The BMW FreeRiders of Wash. have already expressed their desire to help. Plus, I see many old friends each year, who come in just as individuals. It really is a lot of fun, so please consider it strongly. James Dial, "Pat", one of my co-chairs, will be handling the time slots. And yes, for the Dinks and IBMWR readers out there, your slots are reserved, just email Pat to finalize.
Any of the 3 of us listed, myself, Randy Boris, or "Pat" Dial will take an email, and follow up by phone if desired.
Thank you all, ride safely.

Jim Faucher Nat Rally BG Chair aka MAD DOG :drink

sign me up....

Hi Jim,
At time of writing I'm already formulating my plans to head Northwest in July for the Rally and will be more than glad to once again put on my kilt and serve foaming ales to the thirsty masses. I'll probably be available for my usual Wednesday, Friday, Saturday evening shifts but will get in touch to confirm this closer to party time.
Cheers,
Ian

A spirits among the spirits

MadDog & Randy,

I will be with you in spirit in Salem (you will find my spirit hanging out around the expensive beer:drink). I have missed working at the MOA Beer Tent for a couple of years now and I miss the fun and the folks.

I hope that I will be able to make the '14 National, if the distance is not too far and my home responsibilities will allow me to make a nice run to the next national!

I hope that I will be able to attend the RA National @ Biltmore, and I hope to see you there or on the road real soon.

Rev. Willie

Dear Reverend:
It isn't the same without you, but it is completely understood.
You stay well, and we all will hope for "next time"

MAD DOG
Nat Beer Garden Chair:drink

Hi Jim,
I'll do a 4 hour shift. Email me back channel with the available time slots.

Morning all.
Jim Faucher here, Beer Garden Rally Chair.
I'd like to personally invite everyone to consider a 4 hour stint at the happiest place at the rally. Looking at the Chartered Club listing there must be at LEAST a dozen clubs within an easy 2 day ride of Salem. The BMW FreeRiders of Wash. have already expressed their desire to help. Plus, I see many old friends each year, who come in just as individuals. It really is a lot of fun, so please consider it strongly. James Dial, "Pat", one of my co-chairs, will be handling the time slots. And yes, for the Dinks and IBMWR readers out there, your slots are reserved, just email Pat to finalize.
Any of the 3 of us listed, myself, Randy Boris, or "Pat" Dial will take an email, and follow up by phone if desired.
Thank you all, ride safely.

Jim Faucher Nat Rally BG Chair aka MAD DOG :drink

Back