• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Another option for aux lighting.

New Darla

I got a set of Darla lights at the Chicago show at a discount. Just put them on the bike and they are very nice. I didn't have too much trouble getting them installed by myself. The instructions are very good.

Ouch! is right. I don't understand why these things are so expensive. I know I'm a cheap SOB...but still...

Ouch! is right. I don't understand why these things are so expensive. I know I'm a cheap SOB...but still...

Do these have a "DOT" approval? If so that may explain the price a bit. The lights I liked are for "off road use" only. :whistle

Do these have a "DOT" approval? If so that may explain the price a bit. The lights I liked are for "off road use" only. :whistle

I don't know if they are DOT approved. I turn mine on full during the day to be seen and at night turn them down to low.

1+++ on the rigid lights. They are bulletproof and have excellent customer service. Available at a reduced price from several 4Wheel accessory online sites.

Back