• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vario Cases wasted space

I've thought about making some sort of rack or shelf using ABS plastic or something similar to hold soft items up and out of the way - first aid kit, towel, etc. I just haven't got a round tuit to duit yet.

I once saw (on the internet) a guy who had taken 1/4" plywood and made shelves/dividers to fit inside his saddlebag to compartmentalize his camp cookware, stove, ect.
Looked pretty easy to do, though a little tideoous to make fit the contoured areas of the system cases.

Ken

I put a luggage strap loop in the top section, ran a strap through it and used it to hold my tool roll kit in the upper section.

The Kathy Bags have a large outside pocket that I stuff all sorts of things in. When you put the bag in upside down with the pocket facing in it tucks away nicely in that wasted space area.

Back