• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Accessing Digital MOA ON Back Issues?

Paul_F

RK Ryder
I used to be able to do this but my eyes must be missing something. What are the steps for finding the digital back issues of the ON? :dunno

I used to be able to do this but my eyes must be missing something. What are the steps for finding the digital back issues of the ON? :dunno
You should be able to click on BMW Owners News on the header at the top of the page. When the new page loads, on the left side, there will be a clickable link that says Issues.
I hope that is what you were looking for Paul. Gary

That only gets you the cover and TOC of the back issues. I don't recall seeing digital back issues just the current one as the website says. You might want to call the office about that.

I don't recall seeing digital back issues just the current one as the website says. You might want to call the office about that.

Same here, in the past I've only been able to view the current issue.
Not sure why they bother with the page that shows covers and table on content. Seems kind of worthless.

I got Vince to tell me how to find the back issues of the digital magazine. Go through the usual route to open the current issue on-line. Then, at the top of the page, click on the folder icon to access the past issues.

Attachments

• ONArchive.jpg
    ONArchive.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 16
Back