• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Daytona area accommodation recommendations

scootrp125x

They call me Gort
Can anyone recommend some hotels/motels in the Daytona area for Bike Week?

Someplace in or near Daytona will be okay since my wife will be with me and prefers to enjoy the beach while I check out the bikes, vendors, racing, etc.

Thanks,

Mark

Suggest you check online for availability, most beachside rooms are sold out months in advance.

I had a drive by look...

just yesterday. just south of the BW maybe 4 miles is the very nice area of Daytona Beach Shores... with a Holiday Inn Express & a Hampton Inn.
Nice area just away from the goof stuff; lots of nicer condo's & homes nearby with a police FORCE presence! The beach is nice there.
Also consider the lodging, many newer... near the speedway & airport. They may provide transportation TO/From the beach area?
These are walking distance to the vendors/displays & demo's that all position at the speedway property, very handy! Nice eats at many national
chains & the MALL is across the street. Ormand Beach, connected to Daytona on the north has lots of choices also.

just yesterday. just south of the BW maybe 4 miles is the very nice area of Daytona Beach Shores... with a Holiday Inn Express & a Hampton Inn.
Nice area just away from the goof stuff; lots of nicer condo's & homes nearby with a police FORCE presence! The beach is nice there.
Also consider the lodging, many newer... near the speedway & airport. They may provide transportation TO/From the beach area?
These are walking distance to the vendors/displays & demo's that all position at the speedway property, very handy! Nice eats at many national
chains & the MALL is across the street. Ormand Beach, connected to Daytona on the north has lots of choices also.

Thanks for the advice, I will check it out.

SECURE parking and tent site to share

Can anyone recommend some hotels/motels in the Daytona area for Bike Week?

Someplace in or near Daytona will be okay since my wife will be with me and prefers to enjoy the beach while I check out the bikes, vendors, racing, etc.

Thanks,

Mark

I will be camping at KOA south of town from Friday the 8th thru Monday the 18th. Tent site with water and elect. NEED TO SHARE $'s (rate is $90/night).

Park your rig and leave your equipment there while enjoying the sites. Bring cash.

Just woke following great weekend at Daytona 500. :freakylots of photos to post . That will take days.

Back