• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hello from San Diego

Hello my name is Randy and I'am new to this forum. I have been riding motorcycles since the age of 8. I currently own a 2013 R1200RT and a 2004 R1150RTP.

Welcome...

Glad you could join us here at the MOA. You have likely already seen the value of this forum resource and I am confident you will enjoy the other benefits of the organization as well.

Show us some pics of your bikes.

Scot

Welcome aboard. I'll be stationed out there next month.

Check out the South Coast BMW Riders. They are an MOA affiliated club and have been very welcoming of me and I'm not even there yet.

Might be down that way soon

Got a 2 week gig coming up, will be in Poway and San Diego soon. Maybe catch you there for coffee, welcome aboard!

Back