• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How do I delete my ad from Flea Mkt?

It may be obvious but other than marking my post as "sold" how do I remove my post?
Hi Patti, it take a moderator to delete something in it's entirety. We have been looking through the flea market and when we see a listing marked "sold" have been deleting it. So- the fastest way is by contacting a moderator. If you let me know where your posting was, I'll take care of it. Gary

Patty, to back up what Gary said.. to make it easy, there is the "ReportPost" button (lower left corner of every post - triangle with ! in the middle.) This will send a message to the assigned moderators for the For-Sale forum. If you report your own post (the one that started your FleaMarket ad) and ask that it be removed. this will give the moderator a direct link to the posting, making it easy for them to delete it for you.

HTH,

Back