• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Just took RT for Spin

I too took RT for a ride the other day. About 30F but very sunny. No heated gear needed as this is the best cold weather bike with the full fairing and heated grips. I'm supposed to do an all night road rally this evening, the Crotona Midnight Run and unless it rains will take the RT (Bavarian Bitch).

mike wex
'96 r1100rt

I too took RT for a ride the other day. About 30F but very sunny. No heated gear needed as this is the best cold weather bike with the full fairing and heated grips. I'm supposed to do an all night road rally this evening, the Crotona Midnight Run and unless it rains will take the RT (Bavarian Bitch).

mike wex
'96 r1100rt

Like the name..... B.B. I also own a B.B.....Big Blue.
Or mabey B.B.,B.B. That would be " Big Blue B. B.
:rofl

You call your bike RT?
I call my bike RT. "Come on, RT, let's go for a ride".
"Ok, RT, we have to leave now".
"Ah, RT, we shall rest for the night now".
I don't know if you should also call your bike RT.
Since you go by Atomicman, I have decided to name your bike Electron for you.
It is a good name, and hopefully, your bike will wear it in good health.
dc

two atoms had a crash.
said one atom to the other,
"are you okay?"
to which the other atom replied,
"i lost an electron!"
"are you sure?"
"yes, i'm positive!"

I gave in...

... to farkeling, not riding, not in -9C weather.

Added Touratech bar risers and RAM mount ball with long bolts (B-367U - used the longest bolt and think I might get a longer one still). Next is Touratech foot enlarger for the sidestand. Have it and will do it tomorrow.

Riding - not for a while.

Back