• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Multivario on K75

A

AirHeader13

Does anyone know if the Multivario K75 tank bag hit the horn button when turning the bars? Considering that the Multivario was designed for the K75, I'm hopping that they addressed this issue.

Never had a problem on the K75S or K75T.

Durango_Colorado1.JPG

Homer_Spit_Medium_.jpg

IÔÇÖve been using the Multivario tank bag on my 1990 K75RT since new, never a problem of any kind.

Bill

Yes, it CAN happen, depending on how full the bag is, how you have the clutch perch adjusted twist wise, and what combination of handlebars and barbacks and how they're adjusted. It only happens at full left lock and things can easily be adjusted so that it won't happen.

I have had it happen, and with Stebil Nautilus air horns, it REALLY gets your attention.:eek

:dance:dance:dance

Back