Thread: Neck Tube came today

Neck Tube came today

The free Neck Tube everyone was worried about not getting came in the mail today. My wife really likes it. Thanks BMW !

Mine showed up yesterday.. Came in an unmarked package with no identification as to who sent it. Nothing but the neck tube in a bubble wrap package. I'd forgotten all about it except that I'd just seen a photo of a poorly cut picture photo just recently on the forum. I can't say that BMW is going to get full value for the money they invested in the promotion, as it's pretty ugly, and does not even make the initials GS stand out in the product much less identifying BMW motorcycles. I love their motorcycle products, service from my dealership and the fellowship that comes from associating with members of the group, but think they struck out on this promotion, especially after all the time since June date for turning in the request.......

Quote Originally Posted by patiodadio View Post
    The free Neck Tube everyone was worried about not getting came in the mail today. My wife really likes it. Thanks BMW !
    Julie and I both received ours today. It is a gift that we received for very little effort on our part...and it was FREE! Thank you BMW and BMW MOA!
    Chuck Manley #12106
    2012 Howlin' at the Moon Rally Chair
    Ambassador, Knights of the Roundel #333, IBA Member, Life Member NRA
    Black '13 R12GSA (the Outlaw), Black '02 K12RS (157K)

Yep, received mine...postage had my name or current resident. Well thanks a lot.
    We drove all this way for a DEAD END ! My son!!!
    02 Silver RT1150 My 1st BMW Bike ...Totaled 2/23/16
    13 Black R1200RT 90th Annv
    Craig