• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

You go, Girl!

Stunning

Drop dead SMOKIN HOT, and a top fighter pilot.... I may have to reprioritize my "fantasy woman" list. I notice that she's a Polish gal as well. If her dad owns a brewery, she is without peer on my list.

RW

She doesn't "stack up" at all against the greatest tribute to women in the military in the history of the world - Catherine Bell's character on JAG!!!

Attachments

• catherine-bell-05.jpg
    catherine-bell-05.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 388
Some time back there was an article in Motorcyclist about the commander of the Blue Angels being a rider, and several of his teammates also, and how he convinced his superiors to lift a previous ban on team members riding motorcycles. There was also mention of how they have to stay in shape not only too withstand the G-forces but also so they look good in their tailored flight suits.

So, add riding to the hope of her father owning a brewery and she may be every man's fantasy!!

SlashFiveTourer said:
FINALLY! And, ain't she a sweetheart? :heart

Let's see if "The Blue Angels" can match this!
I posted that little tidbit about the first female US Air Force 'Thunderbirds' pilot back in June.

Today, I read where Danica Patrick, the fine-looking lady Indy driver, has gone and gotten herself married.

Is it my old eyes or do these two classics of the species bear a startling resemblance to one another. Yikes!!

Attachments

• M and D.jpg
    M and D.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 266
And she rides beemers

BobFV1 said:
She doesn't "stack up" at all against the greatest tribute to women in the military in the history of the world - Catherine Bell's character on JAG!!!

I believe she rides BMW's as well as being a beauty.

Hot damn.... good on her. One of these years, this'll be totally unremarkable... but in the meantime, damn good show. Speakin of Ladies and Bikes, I learned years ago that women tend to make better riders than men... the actual bone structure and density lowers their CG a bit.... gives them a natural edge on us at the track and in the twisties, guys....

Nicole and Danica have proven they can play with the big boys, the best of the men. Katherine is on her way to proving the same. But Catherine is different, she can play with the big boys because what guy wouldn't want her around. The first three are skill, the last is looks.

Of course, don't forget, women in racing isn't really new... remmber the Pink Lady... Shirley Muldowney? Damn fine top fuel dragstress....

I believe the pilot strikingly resembles our own Gail (SheRidesABeemer) do any of you who have met Gail agree?

Fund raiser

iRene said:
I believe the pilot strikingly resembles our own Gail (SheRidesABeemer) do any of you who have met Gail agree?

Sounds like time for a fund raiser.

The women of MOA calendar.

Autographs available at the 06 National Rally. WhoÔÇÖs in?

"Autographs available at the 06 National Rally. WhoÔÇÖs in?"

WooHoo..Yeah, count me in! :laugh

BobFV1 "She doesn't "stack up" at all against the greatest tribute to women in the military in the history of the world - Catherine Bell's character on JAG!!!"

Aww gee...give the girl a break...I dont think that pic of Capt. Nicole Malachowski was taken at the "peak" sunset hour on a beach with 8 thousand dollars of photo equipment and a camera crew on hand (while she was in her underwear) then tweaked in Photoshop and finally airbrushed.... ;)

Atggatt

ironMan said:
Sounds like time for a fund raiser.

The women of MOA calendar.

Autographs available at the 06 National Rally. WhoÔÇÖs in?

Of course, being Beemer riders, we would have to pose ATGATT
;)

Holly

Holly said:
Of course, being Beemer riders, we would have to pose ATGATT
;)

Holly

The Beemer girls are so beautiful they could get away with AGTATT :heart

Why am I not smart enough to date a woman that rides?

I don't think it's a matter of intelligence. I think it's a matter of very very very VERY *VERY* short supply. I've been looking since I started riding for a woman who not only rides but actually seems a good match to me as well, but since I'm kind of an odd duck that's an impossibly tall order. The advice I've gotten a few times is to find the right match among non-riders then get her hooked on motorcycles.

Back