• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member from Northern Virginia

danners

Greetings. I'm a daily rider doing most of my riding in DC traffic and just replaced a Vespa GTS 300 Super with a black C650GT. I love it and it's perfect for my daily commute. I cannot wait to see how it does on long weekend ride... I bet it's awesome.

Welcome from Southern Va! I ve looked at the new scoots at the dealerships but haven t seen one on the road yet. Keep us posted

Thanks, Jack, Newstar, and Khightower. Great to be here and I am enjoying my new ride. Today is sunny and 56??F. I'm sitting in my office wishing I was out riding.

Another NoVa (Fairfax City) welcome! I also engage in daily combat-commuting, so you have my sympathies regarding the number of brain-dead drivers out there.

Today is sunny and 56??F. I'm sitting in my office wishing I was out riding.
Ditto -- my K16's downstairs in the garage SCREAMING at me. :(

Back